My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Friday, December 01, 2006

THE GRINCH WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS: A QUIZ


As it's December 1st today, the meteorlogical start of winter and in my view, the beginning of the Christmas season, I brought down all my Christmas stuff from the attic. Got the Advent calendar up, the Advent wreath (made by moi and to be featured here soon) is ready to light on Sunday, my Christmas cards are addressed, etc, etc. I came across my book and DVD of The Grinch. You have to understand that these items were purchased for ME - I just love the Grinch! I was thrilled when I came across a Grinch quiz on the Internet. This deals with the Grinch TV movie, not that sorry excuse of a remake starring Jim Carrey.

I scored 90% with one wrong answer. How'd you do?

5 Comments:

Blogger Sue Matthews said...

I also got 90%. I love that movie!

3:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am a real Grinch - I got 40% :(

10:18 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

This confirms what I knew along, Stef. The lack of Christmas tree (even if it IS plastic) and your pokey lights were the give away!

11:31 AM  
Blogger nickt said...

90% too. But with a few lucky guesses.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Only 60% ... guess I had better check the TV times and watch it again this year!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home