My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Is Alzheimer's sneaking up on me?

I swear I'm losing my mind. Or my mind is not capable of storing as much information as it used to.

For the second time this week, I've gotten times wrong in regard to my kids. On Tuesday, I told Kolina her usual driver for gymnastics couldn't drive; I received an email. I wrote it in my agenda. She found alternate means of transportation. Turns out it was for today, not Tuesday. Today, Dylan's class went on a school trip. We got a nice letter from teacher with all the times and everything. I made sure Dylan got to bed early last night, woke him up at 6:30, walked down to his friend's house for a ride...only to be told by the friend's mother that I was an hour too early. Oops. Luckily they're farmers and were up. I was able to join them in the kitchen for a coffee. Oh the shame!

My cousin Elaine is coming for a visit this weekend. I think I'd better check her itinerary again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heh. I like it when you do that.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

I'm starting to scare myself.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home