My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

THE GOOD OL' CATHOLIC CHURCH

I had to laugh to myself yesterday. I was reading about the actor Mark Wahlberg and his girlfriend, who are planning to get married. Mark is apparently a Catholic (funny, I'd always thought he was Jewish with that name, but I digress). Mark's girlfriend (she made such a good impression on me that I can't remember her name) is non-denominational. She is currently, out of love for Mark, learning all about the Catholic faith and is preparing to be baptised, so that they can be married properly in the eyes of God and start their married life together in faith, etc. Mark is apparently so proud of his girlfriend. All well and good, but I wonder what the Catholic Church thinks about them having two childrend...OUT OF WEDLOCK??? That means they...gasp...had sex before they were married! Isn't that supposed to be a sin?

How hypocritical can you get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home