My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Friday, February 09, 2007

THOUGHTS FOR A FRIDAY

I'm not a big fan of Anna Nicole Smith, but I have to admit that I was saddened by the news of her death. It seems that for months now, she has been in the news for one reason or another. She was like a Paris Hilton, just always there. Anna Nicole Smith has not had an easy life. Whether it's by her own doing or not, I'm not going to judge her. But having recently lost a son and since then being caught in the middle of two men as to the paternity of her 5-month-old daughter, all under the public eye, it can't have been pleasant. For her to have just died suddenly amid all these events, I'm reminded of the lyrics to an Elton John song: "It seems to me you lived your life like a candle in the wind." Her sudden death somehow seems fitting. Perhaps now she will have some peace.

I can't quite put down in words what I mean. But those are my thoughts for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue Matthews said...

It's really a very sad story. I just wonder what's going to happen to that little baby girl now.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Maybe she won't grow up as screwed up as she no doubt would have.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home