My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Friday, December 15, 2006

JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL OLD

Here's today's bit of useless trivia: Happy Birthday to actor Don Johnson, who turns a whopping 57 today. FIFTY SEVEN! My guess he's not running around sockless in white "slacks" and a turquoise T-shirt. I think corduroy pants and a woolen vest would be more appropriate at his age. I've been thinking a lot lately about how the idols of our teenage years (please let me point out that Don Johnson was NEVER an idol of mine) are getting on in years. Yesterday I realised that the boys from Def Leppard (one of my all-time favourite bands) are all in their mid-40s. Scary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

I hate to be the one to tell you ... but it's not JUST our teenage idols who are getting OLDER! :0

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home