My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Monday, December 04, 2006

ADVENT WREATH


Last week I made an Advent wreath. Every year, some girlfriends and I get together and make them. Last year it fell on the day when Kolina had her accident and knocked her teeth out. This year there were only 4 of us doing it, so we didn't rent a hall. Instead we met at my friend Claudia's house and spent an enjoyable evening being creative. This is the result. You can see more detailed pictures on my Flickr page.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So pretty. And as I suspected - you didn't give yourself enough credit.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Those who serve the little dictatrice. said...

Really nice! How "crafty" of you!And a fun excuse to get together with friends.

I went to an Xmas card making party last week, but unfortunately, we drank too much wine and I only made 1 card. Not too productive but it was a fun evening!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home