My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Snowflake Game

Continuing with the Christmas theme because really, what else is there to talk about in mid-December, here's some more holiday fun and games. Check out the following website, where you can make your own snowflakes. More fun than you can shake a stick at! Apparently, for every snowflake created, the company Popular Front will increase its donation to the Salvation Army (an organisation close to my heart. Or should I say "closetomyheart"). I don't know if it's actually true, but hey, it's a bit of fun! And fun is so hard to come by...

www.popularfront.com/snowdays

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

You already know that I love this one! My son and I have been making snowflakes all week :-). Lots of fun without the cold weather.

So, do people ask you constantly why you left Canada? I get that all the time (though maybe a Canadian living in Switzerland is easier to understand than an American living in Israel).

11:25 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Actually, no! Unless it's other Canadian or American women I meet per chance. We're all over here for the same reason: love! How 'bout you?

3:06 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I get asked CONSTANTLY. Usually from Israelis who are dreaming of moving to the States, i.e. what on earth are you doing here? Are you crazy? Why would you possibly leave NY? (Israelis are not exactly reticent...)

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home