My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

THINGS I WONDER ABOUT

Here is a vegetable mystery. How can an onion be rotten half way through, but not on the outside? I don't mean the onion was rotten in the center and OK on the outside. I'm talking weird. You know how onions are layered? How can the middle layer be brown and squishy, but the center AND the outside be perfectly fine? I'd like to know. Anybody?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Funny - I wondered the same thing on Sunday. I have no answer.

2:54 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Maybe something got trapped in there as it was growing?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Yvette said...

Ewwwwwww! That's really appetising, Robin!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Well I'm thinking you wouldn't be eating it if the middle was rotten LOL!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home