My Photo
Name:
Location: Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland

I'm from Montreal, Canada originally, but moved to Switzerland in 1991.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Heart Beats Faster...For Some

Two days before her 12th birthday, Kolina got her first love letter. Not from the boy in her class who she has a crush on, but a boy nonetheless. I quote:

"When I see you, my heart races like the wind. I love you. From your admirer."

I have to admit, I nearly fell of my chair laughing when I read it. This is a keeper for sure!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh. My. God.

What is she doing? And how can I learn how to do it so I get love letters like this too?

Please advise, asap.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

How sweet! I'm more than double her age (and then some) and I've never had a secret admirer.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home